- This event has passed.
2nd Friday Art Walk
July 31 • 5:00 pm - August 10 • 8:00 pm• Free
Downtown Springfield Second Friday Art Walk August Guided Tour
Downtown Springfield Second Friday Art Walk will take place on Friday, August 10, from 5-8 pm with the guided tour beginning at Willamalane Adult Activity Center located at 215 W.C. Street at 5:30. Our special art walk guide will be announced before the start of the Art Walk. Discover a variety of artful venues, art and artists and enjoy Downtown Springfield. Tour maps will be available at Emerald Art Center and other downtown merchants.
* Island Park Gallery is the first stop on the Downtown Springfield Second Friday Art Walk. After enjoying the exhibit, visitors can take a complimentary shuttle downtown to enjoy the rest of the art walk. The shuttle will run continuously until 7 p.m.
- Willamalane Adult Activity Center-215 W.C. St.- Asante Riverwind’s “Nature & Spirit, Dreams & Visions” exhibit will be on display at the Island Park Gallery from August 6 to September 28, 2018. A free hors d’oeurves and wine opening reception to meet the artist will be held on Friday, August 10, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Emerald Art Center-500 Main St-Expressions of a Creative Heart Mind and Soul by featured member artist Renee Wright. “Travels to an Edge” photographs by Stu Levy (Scotland), Susie Morrill (Cuba) and Jerry Jump.
- Talking Rhythms-500 Main St Suite C1- Illuminations and Ruminations Part 1, Photographic Composites by Paula Goodbar.
- City Hall Gallery-225 A. St. -Paintings by Dennis Duvaul. Join us for light refreshments and music by Bob Ragen.
- Hearts for Hospice-444 Main St- John Culver. Wood Carvings Musical entertainment by Don and Judi Barnhart. Complimentary refreshments, including homemade desserts and wine, will be served by our very own Paco
Other Participating Venues:
- Tronson Gallery of Contemporary Art-615 Main St- Shelley Roenspie and Barbara Weinstein share a passion for expressing strong emotions through their art
- Neu Real Estate-741 Main St-A Floral Response to the State of the World, paintings by Lauren Suveges.
- Wasburne Café-326 Main St-Woman’s Makers Night along with 6-10 different vendors signs, stickers, shirts, soaps, and jewelry.
- 100 Mile Bakery- 418 A St.- Catitude for Miles: Acrylic paintings and Giclee prints by artist PUSS. PUSS has a mission to inspire your inner “catitude.” With the wisdom of a stray, PUSS explores themes of solidarity, survival, spirituality, higher consciousness, sexuality & humor
- Haven-349 Main St. – TBD
- Cascade Center for Spiritual Living-741 Main St. –“Inner Vistas” by Rebecca LaMothe
- Memento Ink-525 Main St-Surrealist Art by Dominic Moliena. Refreshments will be provided.
- 331 Mosaic-331 Main St- Featured artist Celeste Jacobi.
- The Artisans Quarter-240 Main St.- Featuring local Jewelry artisans, Fine Art by Pauline Hauder and Marilyn Burkhardt. Refreshments 5-8 pm.
- Bartolotti’s Pizza-330 Main St.-Paintings by Donna Schimmels and Demetra Kalams
- Mezza Luna Pizzeria-115 S. 5th St– Featured Artist Mikayle Stole
- Springfield Museum-590 Main St-Between the Three Steeples: The Early Churches of Springfield
- Wildish Theatre-630 Main St.- Featured Artist Pauline Hauder
- S Bank-437 Main St.-Paintings by artist Patti McNutt thru August 11th. New featured artist for September thru October, artist Bill Rutherford.
- Simply Cycle-303 Main St. – TBD