U.S. Senate Sen.
Oregon Secretary of State
Oregon State Treasurer
Oregon Attorney General
Oregon State House
District 7 Vincent Portulano
or Fergus Mclean
District 8 Paul Holvey
District 9 Caddy McKeown
District 11 Phil Barnhart
District 12 John Lively
District 13 Nancy Nathanson
District 14 Julie Fahey
Oregon State Senate
District 5 Arnie Roblan
South Lane County Commissioner
Lane County Justice of the Peace
Richard B. Brissenden
Eugene City Council Ward 1
Springfield City Council Ward 3
Emerald People’s Utility District Director Sub 5
Local ballot measures:
Lane County Measure 20-261 Point of sale tax on recreational marijuana. Yes.
City of Eugene Measure 20-253 City tax on sale of recreational marijuana. Yes.
State ballot measures:
• Measure 94 would repeal the mandatory judicial retirement age, which is currently 75 years old. Yes.
• Measure 95 would allow public state universities to invest in equities. Yes.
• Measure 96 would devote 1.5 percent of state lottery net proceeds toward veterans’ services. No.
• Measure 97 would raise corporate taxes on businesses with annual sales that exceed $25 million. Yes.
• Measure 98 would require state funding for dropout-prevention and career and college readiness programs in Oregon high schools. Yes.
• Measure 99 would create an “Outdoor School Education Fund,” sourced from state lottery proceeds, to support outdoor school programs. Yes.
• Measure 100 would prohibit the sale of products from and parts of 12 species of endangered animals. Yes.