Ron Wyden (D, I), incumbent
U.S. Representative, 4th District
Val Hoyle (D, Working Families)
U.S. Representative, 5th District
Jamie McLeod-Skinner (D, I, WF)
Tina Kotek (D, WF)
Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries (nonpartisan)
Floyd Prozanski (D, R)
Ashley Pelton (D, I)
James Manning Jr. (D, WF)
John Lively, (D, I), incumbent
Paul Holvey (D), incumbent
Jerry Rust (D)
Michelle Emmons (D, I)
Nancy Nathanson (D, I)
Julie Fahey (D, WF), incumbent
State Ballot Measures
• Measure 111. State must ensure affordable health care access, balanced against requirement to fund schools, other essential services, YES.
• Measure 112. Removes language allowing slavery and involuntary servitude as punishment for crime, YES.
• Measure 113. Legislators with 10 unexcused absences from floor sessions disqualified from holding next term of office, YES.
• Measure 114. Requires permit to acquire firearms; police maintain permit/firearm database; criminally prohibits certain ammunition magazines, YES.
Judge of the Circuit Court (nonpartisan)
2nd District, Position 11
Beatrice Grace, incumbent
Lane County Commissioner, West Lane, Position 1 (nonpartisan)
East Commissioner Position 5 (nonpartisan)
• Lane County, Investment in county parks, water access, restoration of natural areas, YES.
Lane County Assessor (nonpartisan)
Springfield Mayor Sean VanGordon
• City of Springfield, Renews 5-Year Local Option Levy for Jail & Police Services,YES.
• City of Eugene, Bonds Funding Street Repair and Walking, Biking, Safety, Tree Projects, YES.
Eugene City Council candidates running unopposed in the general election:
Alan Zelenka, Ward 3
Jennifer Yeh, Ward 4
Greg Evans, Ward 6.
EWEB Board Member At-Large: Mindy Schlossberg
EWEB Wards 4 & 5: John H. Brown
OTHER LOCAL MEASURES
Measures prohibiting psilocybin-related businesses within the cities of Creswell, Cottage Grove, Junction City and Dunes City, and a measure for a temporary ban on psilocybin service centers and manufacturing products in Coburg. NO.