Our programs include:
– Housing Services for Families helping families with children avoid and overcome homelessness
– Permanent Supported Housing providing specialized housing and support services to adults living with mental illness
– Behavioral Health Services supporting adults on their journey towards recovery, stability, and independence
– Short Term Housing providing those experiencing chronic homelessness with emergency and transitional shelter as they recover from medical and mental health challenges
– Birch diverting individuals with serious mental health needs from jails and Oregon State Hospital
In 2021-2022, we helped… 1,813 people in Lane County move forward on their journey toward housing stability and independence.