• Weyerhaeuser, 541-744-4600, plans to aerially spray 943.1 acres in many areas around Dexter Lake with clopyralid, glyphosate, imazapyr, triclopyr with amine, Induce, MSO Concentrate and/or Dyne-Amic. See ODF notification 2018-771-12051, call Tim Meehan at 541-726-3588 with questions.
• City of Eugene, 541-682-4874, plans to hire Habitat Restoration, 541-979-7282, to treat stumps on 131.1 acres south of the LCC main campus on 30th Avenue with Garlon 3A, Mineral Oil, Alkylphenol polyoxyethylene (contains petroleum distillates) and/or Hasten. See ODF notification 2018-781-11888, call Brian Peterson at 541-935-2283 with questions.
• Christian Futures, 541-999-6977, plans to hire Essential Flight Operations, 360-526-4659, to aerially spray 37.0 acres near South Canary Road and 40.5 acres near Herman Cape Road with glyphosate, imazapyr, sulfometuron methyl & metsulfuron methyl, triclopyr with ester and/or MSO Concentrate. See ODF notifications 2018-781-11801 and 2018-781-11994, call Quincy Coons at 541-997-8713 with questions.
• New Growth c/o FIA, c/o Mason Bruce & Girard, 541-973-8713, plans to hire Nick’s Timber Services, 503-876-8220, to spray 516.1 acres near the Siuslaw River and Westlake with triclopyr with ester, brush & basal oil and/or MSO Concentrate. See ODF notification 2018-781-11992, call Quincy Coons at 541-997-8713 with questions.
• Roseburg Resources, 541-679-3311, plans to spray 483.1 acres in many areas north and south of the Siuslaw River with imazapyr. See ODF notification 2018-781-11994, call Dan Menk at 541-935-2283 with questions.
• Tall Corn Forestry, c/o FIA, c/o MBG, 541-973-1951, plans to hire Nick’s Timber Services, 503-876-8220, to spray 371.3 acres north of Ferguson Creek with glyphosate, imazapyr, triclopyr, sulfometuron methyl, brush & basal oil and/or LI 700. Call Robin Biesecker at 541-935-2283 with questions.
Compiled by Gary Hale, Beyond Toxics, beyondtoxics.org