The Eugene Sustainability Commission Climate Change Committee will meet at 2 pm Thursday, Dec. 10, at the Atrium Building, Room 250, 99 W. 10th Ave.
Call 682-5017 or email email@example.com.
• The Eugene Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee will meet at 5:30 pm Thursday, Dec. 10, at the Atrium Building, Sloat Room, 99 W. 10th Ave. Call 682-5471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Eugene Police Commission will meet at 5:30 pm Thursday, Dec. 10, at EPD Headquarters, Kilcullen Room, 300 Country Club Road. Call 682-5852 or email email@example.com.
• The annual “Gifts to the City” program at City Club of Eugene this year will include speakers Adam Wendt, Carmen Urbina, Jan Elliot, Don Tykeson, Kenya Luvert, Brittany Quick-Warner, Mark Roberts and one more to be announced. City Club meets at noon Friday, Dec. 11, at the Downtown Athletic Club, 999 Willamette Street. $5 for non-members.
• A vigil for “Climate Red Lines” regarding protecting our children with a climate justice movement, will be from 11 am to 12:15 pm Saturday, Dec. 12, at the Fairgrounds Holiday Market lobby. “Let’s show kids where we draw the line,” say organizers. Call Patty Hine at 343-5091.
• The next meeting of the ESSN Action Mobilization Committee will be at 4 pm Saturday, Dec. 12, at 688 Charnelton Street. The meeting will focus on the campaign for City of Eugene Temporary Workers, along with upcoming actions and bargaining for SEIU.
• Cascadia Wildlands annual Wonderland Auction is from 6 to 10 pm Saturday, Dec. 12, at the LCC Center for Meeting and Learning on the main campus on 30th Avenue. See cascwild.org.
• Basic Rights Oregon is on a statewide organizing tour and will be in Corvallis from 6 to 8 pm Sunday, Dec. 13, at Grace Lutheran Church, 435 N.W. 21st Street. The Eugene meeting from 6 to 8 pm Monday, Dec. 14, at the UO College of Education building, Room 176. A Eugene phonebank is being planned from 6:30 to 9 pm that same day at SEIU. Call (503) 222-6151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.