When it comes to video games, Oregon is more than just the title destination of the popular computer game The Oregon Trail. Although we aren’t … Continue reading
1. McKenzie River Music 455 W. 11th Avenue. 541-343-9482. McKenzieRiverMusic.com. 2. Buy and Sell Center 410 E. 11th Avenue. 541-344-9273. BuyNSellEugene.com. 3. Beacock Music 791 … Continue reading
1. Karress Ann Slaughter (Cornel Hardiman) Facebook.com/GlamazonsEugene. 2. Slutashia Facebook.com/Slutashia. 3. Trai La Trash Facebook.com/MsTraiLaTrash Nothing says “fierce” like perfect eyebrows, sequins and Karress Ann … Continue reading
1. Storm Kennedy StormKennedy.com. 2. Inga Wilson Linkedin.com/in/IngaRWilson. 3. Teia Thompson Storm Kennedy has once again stormed right through the Best Actor/Actress category in Best … Continue reading
1. Athena Delene AthenaDelene.com. 2. Bob Williams BobWilliamsPhotographer.com. 3. Ashley Morris AshleyMorrisPhoto.com.
1. Rick Dancer Rickdancer.com. 2. Camilla Mortensen Editor, Eugene Weekly. 3. William Kennedy Freelancer, Eugene Weekly.
1. Downtown Deb Trist Dead Air. KLCC 89.7. 2. Barrett, Fox and Berry KKNU. 3. Beefcake KNRQ. Perhaps it was a needed change of scenery … Continue reading
1. Halie Loren HalieLoren.com. 2. Calysta Cheyenne Fortune’s Folly. FortunesFollyBand.com. 3. Bettreena Jaeger BaroqueBetty.com. At this point it’s pretty clear: Eugene loves Halie Loren, winner … Continue reading
1. The Shedd Institute 868 High Street. TheShedd.org. 2. Very Little Theatre 2350 Hilyard Street. TheVLT.com. 3. Actors Cabaret of Eugene 996 Willamette Street. ActorsCabaret.org. … Continue reading
1. DJ Kalien (Katey Harvey) The Drake. Instagram.com/DJKalien. 2. Connah Jay (Connor J. Sullivan) CJ.Sull@gmail.com Soundcloud.com/ConnahJay. 3. DJ Jon “Supa J” Smith (Jon Smith) Blairally … Continue reading